OverviewElectrical Contracts Manager – £60,000 to £65,000 + Package – London – Public Sector – Permanent Role
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager to work with a private sector organisation working directly with local authorities and housing associations, reporting directly to the Director with responsibility of an in-house team.
The successful Electrical Contracts Manager will need to have experience working in an electrical leading position/mentoring a team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious leader within the sector to take on a rewarding challenge to work for an innovative organisation.
Electrical Contracts Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining the electrical asset database.
- Leading on budgeting strategy and development for response and preventative planned maintenance works.
- Leading and participating in strategy reviews of the electrical services.
- Undertaking risk assessments for the electrical and compliance team.
The successful Electrical Contracts Manager must:
- Desirable to hold a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical Installation or City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years contracts management experience or similar.
- Ability to attend high level meetings and work effectively with people of all levels.
- Driving License.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.