OverviewFire Risk Consultant - £50,000 - £55,000 + Company Bonus, Private Healthcare and Company Credit Card
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a Fire Risk professional to work across a diverse range of industry sectors from Higher Education, Residential Estates, Leisure Facilities and Office blocks through to Industrial/Commercial sites. You will be part of a family run and forward-thinking engineering practice that boats a talented team of Fire Engineers, Building Engineers and Fire Safety professionals who all receive investment in professional development to help the practice continue its mission of employing and retaining staff that provide an industry leading service.
What makes this a great opportunity?
You will be given support to thrive and autonomy to manage your diary to promote a positive work-life balance, the consultancy pride themselves on a quality over quantity approach. This means you will be given ample time to conduct fire risk assessments or site visits with the space to write up these reports and produce work you can really be proud of in a lower stress environment. In addition to this refreshing approach you will be part of a family business where staff are valued as part of a people first business boasting yearly events for staff, Christmas closures and opportunities for progression!
As the Fire Risk Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments on a range of client sites.
- Working as part project teams to deliver quality focused fire safety projects.
- Assist with site inspections from pre-occupation surveys to reviews of fire strategies after adequate training has been provided.
The ideal Fire Risk Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification.
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a Fire risk assessments.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload.
In return, the successful Fire Risk Consultant will be offered a starting salary of up to £55,000, flexible working arrangements, Christmas closure on top of bank holidays and company leave allowance! The company also offer an additional pot of leave for study, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances, company credit card, access to a company car leasing scheme, yearly bonus of up to 10%, Private Health Care & all business-related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.