Stock Condition Surveyor – London - £35,000 - £37,500 + Great Benefits, 12-month Fixed Term Contract
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Stock Condition Surveyor working with an exciting, culture driven, community-based organisation in Social Housing. The successful Stock Condition Surveyor will play a focal role in the delivery of excellent services to customers and providing the data to help mould the investment they undertake in their properties.
As part of the Surveying team, providing and managing of housing stock condition information to allow precise investment planning and delivery to be conducted within the organisations asset portfolio and quality reports on specific defects or wider property issues.
With direction from the Head of Property the successful Stock Condition Surveyor will maintain and build relationships with contractors, resident groups, consultants and internal departments at all levels, to support the organisations customers in residential housing. As part of the new directorate our client are investing in their stock condition data. You will provide necessary data for a stock condition database and stock improvement programme, to ensure that the organisations housing remains in good condition, safeguarding the value of their assets.
Stock Condition Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Carry out full Stock Condition Surveys to occupied and vacant properties and communal areas
- Gather information relating to the Decent Homes Standards
- Carry out surveys to help update the fire safety programme and through surveys
- To provide data/information that will enable to make decisions on its priorities
- Analyse, report and rectify complex building defects within association stock
- Complete feasibility reports for the Head of Property
The successful candidate will possess:
- HNC in surveying related field or equivalent
- Level 3 certificate in domestic energy assessment and is a member of DCLG accreditation scheme
- Extensive experience of delivering Stock Condition Surveys to residential housing
- A high level of customer care and focus
- Good IT skills allowing them to use Microsoft Office, housing and property management systems
- A good knowledge of construction, standards and legislation
- The ability to maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £35,000 – £37,500 for a 12-month period, this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Stock Condition Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.