Allocations Officer - £25,000 - £28,000 – East Barnet London
Social Housing Recruitment are pleased to be working with an up and coming organisation recruiting for an Allocations officer.
The business is seeking someone to work in a diverse role within a fast-paced, close knit environment. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work for an organisation that is full of opportunity and will allow you to utilise your housing experience. The right candidate will be able to give a real input into the business with scope to develop the role as the business evolves.
Allocations Officer responsibilities include:
- Managing the housing allocation process to minimise void/ re-let times.
- Developing and implementing creative strategies to reduce re-let times in council housing and temporary accommodation.
- Allocating all properties efficiently and effectively in accordance with policies, procedures and targets.
- Liaising closely and effectively with Housing Officers to ensure the smooth processing of allocations and offers.
The successful Allocations Officer must have:
- Experience within a housing or residential environment.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- The ability to work under pressure, responding flexibly and to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role in an organisation with great future prospects where there is room for the right individual to prosper
If you are interested please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org