Area Housing Manager- £45,000- £50,000- London
Social Housing Recruitment are working with a leading property management company in the area who are looking for an Area Housing Manager to motivate a team and develop their housing management team in the London area.
As the Area Housing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, coaching and developing an area team to ensure team members are equipped to carry out their roles effectively
- Motivating team members to deliver excellent services to all tenures, managing and monitoring performance of the teams KPI’s
- Proactively dealing with issues of ASB, harassment maximizing early and successful resolution cases.
- Monitoring area budgets ensuring they are applied effectively in accordance with the Company’s standing orders
- Developing good working relationships internally and externally
The successful Area Housing Manager must possess:
- Proven experience of managing and leading Housing Management teams and developing staff
- Experience of managing and monitoring performance across all key housing services
- Extensive experience of contract management within Social Housing
- Chartered Institute of Housing qualified
- Clean and full Driving License
In return, the successful Area Housing Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package including a bonus up to 10%, health scheme, a pension, 25 days + BH and more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954956 or email f.douglas@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.