Area manager – £40,000 - £46,000 – South London – 6 Month FTC
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to work with a unique housing provider in the Social Housing sector who manage their own maintenance company as well as providing and improving homes across the borough.
If you are a natural leader of people who can inspire, motivate and listen to others then this would be the ideal opportunity for you. You will have the chance to directly manage a team of Caretaking Managers who deliver services that make a difference to residents and local communities.
The successful Area manager will be working the environmental services team which focus on caretaking, pest control and ground maintenance. This role will have a focal impact on the caretaking part of the business, providing a range excellent estates management services, including but not limited to internal and external cleaning.
The Area Manager responsibilities include:
- Effectively managing a team ensuring that performance, budgets, conduct and attendance is at a high standard
- Working within the area management team to provide flexible and customer focused management across all roles
- Managing internal and external relationships with stakeholders, contractors and other partners
The successful Area Manager must possess:
- People management skills in housing, environmental services or relevant field
- The ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of delivering a customer focused estates service across a diverse multisite portfolio
- A clean UK driver’s license (access to a car however is not essential)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £40,000 - £46,000 (pro-rata) based on experience. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including annual leave of 26 days + bank holidays, flexible working arrangements and pension plus much more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Area manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 02037622793 or email@example.com to express your interest.