Area Manager – London – 12 months FTC - £38,700 + £3k car allowance
Social Housing Recruitment are now looking for a well-established Area Manager within Housing. The Successful Area Manager will work in the Housing & Support team overseeing and managing staff at a group of leasehold properties and schemes in North and North West London. Providing a brilliant service for the organisations current and future leasehold customers.
The exciting organisation we are working on behalf of, is a national leader in providing a range of attractive and affordable homes, as well as the related services designed exclusively for older people, helping meet the demands of individuals. The role of Area Manager is responsible for managing a team of estate-based staff therefor requiring heavy management experience and proven work in a similar role with a similar organisation.
Responsibilities of an Area Manager include:
- Delivering unrivalled customer service to all leaseholders
- Taking responsibility for implementing the customer engagement strategy at local level
- Liaising with procurement and local providers, as appropriate, to ensure the level of work is high quality on estates
- Encouraging customers to get involved in their local community, making sure all have the opportunity
- Leading a team of staff to manage homeownership and mixed tenure properties within approved budgets.
The Successful Area Manager will possess:
- Knowledge of working with leaseholders and/or homeowners within the Housing Sector
- Extensive experience in customer service
- First-rate communication skills, with ability to involve with a diverse range of individuals, building positive, long lasting relationship
- Solid people management skills, with a readiness to raise and develop others
- Be comfortable in an environment that promotes organisational change and transformation
- An alertness of applicable legislation
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £38,700 + £3k car allowance, this includes London Weighting. This is an urgent requirement and we have availability to interview over the coming weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this amazing Area Manager position, please contact us today to express your interest.