We have a brilliant and exclusive opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the highest performing Housing Associations with Social Housing and are paving the way for so many other high-level services being provided to customers in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within Social Housing and a great way to progress as a specialist Surveyor.
The successful Asbestos Surveyor will primarily conduct asbestos re-inspection surveys on all assets across the region in line with the company policy and asbestos regulations. Working as part of the Surveying team, the successful Asbestos Surveyor will ensure the key stakeholders are appropriately informed and communication lines kept open to demonstrate high levels of organisation, attentiveness and able to work to tight deadlines prioritising emergency and remedial works.
Asbestos Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Producing high quality asbestos surveys on Housing Stock and all assets
- Supporting the Asbestos lead making sure all assets are compliant, register up to date and emergencies prioritised
- Liaising with Asbestos Contractors, ensuring the safety of anyone affected and decanting of residents affected if needed
- Assisting the Asbestos lead in organising asbestos survey programmes
- Attending meetings prior to asbestos removal and large surveying projects
The successful Asbestos Surveyor must possess:
- BOHS P402 Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings or equivalent Management experience or equivalent in investment, repairs and maintenance
- Must have at least 1 years’ asbestos surveying experience including surveys of social housing
- Excellent computer and mobile device (IT) skills e.g. databases, spreadsheets and Outlook
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £31,000 and £37,000 + some fantastic benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for the 6th of November.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Asbestos Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.