Asset and Planned Maintenance Manager - £48,000
I am currently looking for a Asset and Planned Maintenance Manager to join a local housing services provider. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a local, managing a team of Project Surveyors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the diverse stock leading a team of driven and enthusiastic professionals to deliver a commercially minded asset management plan.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a newly formed and experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce. You will be able to really make you mark on the association and be empowered to shape the asset programme and planned maintenance programme.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A HNC or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (RICS or CIOB will be an advantage).
- Experience of reinvestment or asset management within a domestic setting i.e. care, housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environment.
- People management experience and the ability to manage a mobile workforce
The successful Asset and Planned Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- The delivery of reinvestment works for planned, cyclical and major works within the region
- Ensuring owned and managed properties are maintained to a high standard with an emphasis of customer service.
- Ensuring the Asset plan is clearly laid out from analysing data retrieved from condition Surveys, using Keystone software
In return the successful Asset and Planned Maintenance Manager will receive a starting salary of up to £48,000 plus a great package that includes company bonus scheme, mileage paid at 45ppm, I.T equipment, enhanced company pension scheme and 25 days leave (not including bank holidays) to name a few perks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 0203 8000 888 or email email@example.com to express your interest.