Asset Information Analyst – Near Chislehurst - £27,000 - £30,000 + excellent package
We have a brilliant new opportunity for an Asset Information Analyst working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. The organisation we are partnering with have fantastic progression opportunities and their Continual Professional Development is second to none. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Project Management Sector working as a focal point in the team, making an impact on the Social Housing sector.
The successful Asset Information Analyst will utilise an accurate, reliable stock grading data base and using data to enable the completion of effective appraisals on stock. Within the role, you will identify and apply series financial and non-financial assessment criteria, ensuring any measures used are aligned with both the client’s social purpose and contribute towards ensuring sustainable financial viability.
Asset Information Analyst Responsibilities:
- Developing the use of both stock grading solutions
- Progressing the use of GIS mapping software across the business
- Identifying and applying series financial and non-financial assessment criteria
- Assisting in the development of data systems and processes
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- Understanding of financial property appraisal techniques including NPV and yield analysis
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to manage complex data sets
- Understanding of GIS mapping software
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 as well as an excellent package. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 8th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Asset Information Analyst position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.