Asset Manager – Central London – £48,000 - £55,000 + package
Social Housing Recruitment have been exclusively retained by Dolphin Living, an innovative, high performing property management organisation who are a registered charity. In the last few years as an agile London based housing charity, Dolphin Living has adopted a new approach to renting across their properties, truly setting them apart from others within the residential and property management sectors. They have a strong reputation within the affordable sector, being known for innovation and doing things differently.
With ambitious growth plans, along with their unrivalled approach, they deliver discounted private rent, intermediate market rent and affordable rent services, to the people who make the City of London work. This is an exceptional opportunity for a forward thinking, passionate individual to further their career within an innovative organisation.
Who are Dolphin Living?
Dolphin Living are a unique small London based housing charity who are part of the Dolphin Square Charitable Foundation, an independent charity that was established with an endowment of more than £120 million in 2005. Their target customers are the people who make the City work – chefs, nurses, drivers, social workers, actors, police, restaurateurs, craftspeople, designers – all the people who need to live or work in town and who want well-designed homes at an affordable price.
Dolphin Living’s mission is to provide high quality, truly affordable housing, in desirable locations, near good transport links, for working Londoners on modest incomes. They own 630 homes for rent and plans to construct a further 200 homes in desirable locations.
Key responsibilities of the Asset Manager include:
- Creating a robust and fixed purpose asset management and property service centred around repairs, major works and accurate stock information to deliver a positive property management service.
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, contractors and resources to monitor, control and coordinate a robust compliance framework across key areas such as fire safety, electrical, gas safety, asbestos, legionella and lifts.
- Playing a vital role in the coordination and project management of major repairs, cyclical maintenance, eco programmes and capital projects to ensure they remain on time, on budget and are delivered to the highest standards achievable.
- Producing an efficient void management programme to deliver repairs, stock analysis and potential repurposing to reduce the turnaround time on void properties maximising stock revenue.
The successful Asset Manager must possess:
- Experience of operating independently in managing a portfolio of responsibilities.
- Experience of delivering effective asset management programmes with capital and revenue budget control.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. RICs, CIOB, equivalent qualification or comparable through experience in work related to the role.
- The ability to collaborate with others both inside and outside the organisation.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £48,000 to £55,000 and on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 27-days annual leave, a bonus scheme, a pension, season ticket loans, healthcare wellness plan, plus much more.
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a unique position and an incredible career opportunity.
To discuss further, please contact our retained recruitment partners Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Daisy McLachlan 02037622793 or Reece Rowden 01252 954 954 or for an informal and confidential discussion.