Asset Programme Manager - £60,000 – South London
I am currently looking for an Asset Programme Manager to join a property management organisation. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the Asset Management team, assisting in the delivery of the Asset management Strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the CEO.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a newly created team who will focus on providing a high level of service within a people focused organisation that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
The team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development and you will be supported by an experienced Director and Head of service.
The successful Asset programme Manager will be responsible for:
- A 5-year Asset Programme which will include reviewing it annually and responsible for any adjustments made ensuring works are allocated accurately in line with targets and required standards (Decent Homes)
- Delivering the stock condition/data programme including procuring and managing internal and external parties including the contract management of the stock condition and other external contractors to meet deadlines and quality and cost parameters.
- The budget management for the income and expenditure relating to Asset Programmes and Asset management finding innovative ways to deliver a value for money service.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A Degree or relevant qualification in surveying or asset management (e.g. ARICS or MCIOB or HNC)
- Experience of managing an asset management programme within a domestic setting i.e. care, housing, local government, student accommodation or similar estates environment.
- Experience of maintaining and analysing stock data within the asset database
In return the successful Asset Programme Manager will receive a salary of £60,000 plus a great package. Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 28 days leave (rising with service to 30 days) + Bank holiday on top of this, Ability to buy and Sell leave, Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave, Childcare Vouchers, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme (combined contributions up to 10%).
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.