Asset Projects Manager- £47,000 – South London
I am currently looking for an Asset Project Manager to join a property management organisation. The successful candidate will assist the asset management team, supporting in the delivery of the Asset management Strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the CEO.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with a newly created team who will focus on providing a high level of service within a people focused organisation that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
The team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development and you will be supported by an experienced Director and Head of service.
The successful Asset Projects Manager will be responsible for:
- Producing and implementing suitable procedures for costed asset investment programmes utilising data collected from internal and external resources.
- Delivering an annual disposal programme inline with stock rationalisation policy and annual targets which will include identifying properties of sale, property appraisals to maximise profit and minimise costs.
- Assisting with the design of stock condition data and implementing a programme of the housing stock.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- A Degree or relevant qualification within the property or financial sector
- Project management experience such as Prince 2
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking financial and qualitative analyses, including analysing complex and conflicting data
In return the successful Asset Projects Manager will receive a salary of £47,000 plus a great package. Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 28 days leave (rising with service to 30 days) + Bank holiday on top of this, Ability to buy and Sell leave, Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave, Childcare Vouchers, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme (combined contributions up to 10%).
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.