Asset Surveyor – Birmingham - £30,000 + Benefits
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Asset Surveyor working with a Housing provider that support local communities. The organisation we are partnering with provide affordable accommodation for a mixture of customers including general needs, sheltered and supported as well as helping thousands of residents each year to make a difference to their lives.
The successful Asset Surveyor will report into the Asset Manager and be a part of a large programme including new build, responsive repairs, planned maintenance programmes, aids and adaptation and void works.
Asset Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Providing accurate stock condition surveys to update stock condition data towards the relevant programme
- Managing and liaising with internal and external contractors making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard
- Inspecting aspects of compliance making sure each project is aligned with company procedures and legislation
The successful Asset Surveyor must possess:
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
- HND / HNC level in Building Surveying or equivalent construction related qualification. (desirable)
- Knowledge of surveying within a social housing environment.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £30,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. Please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org