Asset Surveyor – Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire - £40,000 + Benefits
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Asset Surveyor working with a Housing provider that have an innovative and creative approach to their way of working. The organisation we are partnering with manage a portfolio of properties including commercial and land parcels and strive for a high quality service across the board.
The successful Asset Surveyor will be apart of an Asset Management Strategy reporting into the Investment Programme Manager and ensure that best practice is driven and that assets are managed in an efficient manner to achieve a positive outcome for residents as well as a value for money service.
Asset Surveyor Responsibilities:
- You will be the main point of contact with residents overseeing the enforcement of lease covenants, maintenance issues and rent arrears.
- Managing and liaising with relevant contractors/consultants making sure the work carried out is cost viable and up to standard in relation to repairs work.
- Managing the disposal of land and property in accordance with the Asset Review Policy while preparing and creating data on the performance of the asset disposals.
- Overseeing, interpreting and negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals while overseeing sub letting valuations and negotiations for new lease agreements.
The successful Asset Surveyor must possess:
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
- CIOB, RIBA, RICS or equivalent (Essential)
- Chartered MRICS or relevant membership/qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a commercial property management environment
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £40,000 + benefits plus 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and a health care cash plan. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks. Please contact Daisy McLachlan on 0203 762 2793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org