Assistant Communal Plant Manager – London – £30,000 - £44,000 - Permanent – Full Time
I am delighted to be working on a new exciting role as an Assistant Communal Plant Manager working for a renowned organisation in central London. The organisation has gone through a successful merger and the position has been newly created to align with the growth of the business. As a result, it is a great opportunity for someone evolve into a more senior role.
The main purpose of the Assistant Communal Plant Manager role is to ensure that all mechanical installations within the housing stock are maintained to a high standard in accordance with good engineering practice to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
Assistant Communal Plant Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing projects installing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Managing contractor performance
- Running major quality control regimes to establish contractual and statutory compliance
- Applying new technology to improve service delivery
- Investigating incidents
- Managing the diagnostic process for M&E service failures
The successful Communal Plant Manager will possess:
- ACS in the following as a minimum: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, WAT1, HTR1, UHWS, EE1, COCN1, CMDDA1, TPCP1A
In return the organisation has a salary set at between £30,000 and £44,000. This an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Communal Plant Manager position, please reply to us today to express your interest.