Assistant Project Surveyor – London - £33,000 - £35,000 + 30 Days Annual Leave + Great Package
We have a brilliant new opportunity for an Assistant Project Surveyor working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. The organisation we are partnering with have fantastic progression opportunities and their Continual Professional Development is second to none. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Project Management Sector working in the newly created team making an impact on the Social Housing sector.
The successful Assistant Project Surveyor will assist the delivery of excellent services to customers and providing refurbishment and remedial works from Property Surveys completed prior. Working as part of the Surveying & Voids Team, the successful Assistant Project Surveyor ensures the organisation is compliant within its Fire Safety processes and its responsibility as a Social Landlord.
Assistant Project Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the managing a range of contractors to deliver remedial actions post Fire Risk Assessment
- To help deliver larger ad hoc projects related to fire safety
- Ensuring the organisation works at a high quality and compliant level
- To learn and develop through the role and to successful follow direction from the Project Surveyor
The successful candidate will possess:
- The desire to grow and learn within the role to develop your skills further
- Some Building Surveying or Project Management experience in previous roles
- Ability to aid the Project Surveyor whilst having a proactive approach to personal development
- Experience of Remedial works post Fire Risk Assessment would be a great advantage but not essential to the role
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £33,000 - £35,000 + a generous Benefits Package including a massive 30 days annual leave! This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Assistant Project Surveyor position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.