Social Housing Recruitment have an exceptional opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to work with a leading and high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Associations within Social Housing and are becoming significantly larger and more diverse within London.
The successful Assistant Property Manager will need to provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that customers’ needs are met, and the team objectives are achieved. This role supports the management of the relationship with managing agents appointed where they are not the freeholder. The managing agent provides the property management function on behalf of the freeholder.
This is a chance to progress your career within property management for a housing association that believes strongly in developing and rewarding their employees through a vast amount of incentives and benefits.
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with customers and generating positive outcomes for tenants
- Managing suppliers and building lasting relationship that you can be proud of
- Responsible for reading and interoperating leases
- Working in an exciting residential property management environment building a relationship with residents as well as your team.
- Working flexibly and with commitment, a position where you must meet the needs of customers. Occasionally working weekends or evening work to achieve the best outcome of your hard work.
The successful Assistant Property Manager must possess:
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- The ability to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- AIRPM (Desirable)
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £28,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 30 days leave plus bank holidays on top, flexible working hours, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Assistant Property Management position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.