Building Information Officer – Near Chislehurst - £34,000 - £37,000 + £1,300pa car allowance + excellent package
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Building Information Officer working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the new team responsible for the department’s contribution to the Building Information Management programme. You will be responsible for ensuring that asset information for our new homes is sufficient to ensure the long-term operational needs of the asset, resident satisfaction and safety.
The successful Building Information Officer will act as the lead officer for the Technical Services Department in the development, transfer into management and performance of new homes. You will support the client’s approach to the development of new homes through project team working.
Building Information Officer Responsibilities:
- You will support the Trust’s approach to the development of new homes through project team working
- Developing the information requirements and assist in the development of the technical specification, handover arrangements and the performance of new homes
- Ensuring that asset information for our new homes is sufficient to ensure the long-term operational needs of the asset, resident satisfaction and safety
- Leading the Technical Services Department in the development, transfer into management and performance of new homes
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of BIM level 2 methodology and best practice
- An understanding of the principles of soft landings methodology
- Knowledge of maintenance and/ or contract management
- An understanding of the requirements of post occupancy evaluation
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to prioritise own workload and manage time effectively
- Good technical knowledge in development, construction, maintenance or asset management and a related professional qualification would be desirable.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £34,000 - £37,000 as well as an excellent package including a £1,300pa car allowance. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 15th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Building Information Officer position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.