Building Inspector – West London - £33,000
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Building Inspector to work with an innovative independent housing association in the Social Housing Sector.
With ambitious growth plans and their unrivalled approach to deliver sustainable housing and affordable rent services to the people who make the City of London work, this is an exceptional opportunity to work for a forward-thinking organisation fuelled by its values.
Why is this such a great opportunity?
- This housing association are very value-driven and have an excellent team of passionate and friendly employees.
- They are heavily invested in numerous schemes, developments and care including; affordable housing, charity shops, care homes and new developments.
- They are the leading Social Housing Developer in London, with award winning specialists in developing energy efficient Housing.
Key responsibilities of the Building Inspector include:
- Carrying out post inspections of the housing stock after repairs and maintenance works have been carried out.
- Carrying out pre inspections of the housing stock to determine what works need to be carried out in order for the property to be suitable for tenants.
- Inspecting void properties and ensuring works are carried out on time and to a high standard in order for the voids to be signed off.
The successful Building Inspector will possess:
- Excellent experience of applying building knowledge to repairs and maintenance projects.
- The ability to identify repairs issues on current housing stock and void properties.
- Preferably have a fire qualification or experience with fire remedial works.
- Experience of liaising with tenants and contractors and building positive relationships.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £33,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, sabbatical leave after 3 years, flexi-time, professional development opportunities and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Building Inspector position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email@example.com to express your interest.