Building Surveyor - £30,000 - £35,000 – Permanent – High Wycombe
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the scope to achieve in the Surveying sector?
Do you have a desire to make a difference to people’s lives?
Are you an experienced, reliable building surveyor with the desire to progress to the top of your field?
If so, give us a call at Social Housing Recruitment. We are currently looking for Property Surveyors based in London and the South East of England to work with a Housing Association based in High Wycombe. The Successful Surveyor will work on, but not limited to, Planned Works, Disrepair, contractor liaison, FRA specifications, remedial works and to generally support the Asset Management strategy of identifying homes needing attention.
Key Responsibilities of a Property Surveyor:
- Delivering effective and inclusive advice and support on a range of issues that will ensure effective investment in the property asset portfolio
- Knowledge and Experience of planning applications, building regulations and party wall notices
- Monitoring staff performance using KPIs and goal tracking.
- Carrying out property inspections, diagnosing defects in - Structural, large voids, planned works, disrepair, MP, environmental.
What the Property Surveyor needs to be considered:
- HNC Building Construction or Degree equivalent
- Experience of Building Surveys and common building defects, including improvements and planned maintenance
- Managing large projects from inception to completion
- Experience of monitoring budgets and budget preparation.
If this is of interest to you, please contact me Harry Harding on 01252 954 956 or email me email@example.com. Our client is looking to get someone in ASAP so, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity and get in contact today.
Look forward to your call.