Building Surveyor Professionals Wanted – London - £30,000 - £60,000 + benefits
*** Please Note *** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interest as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
The housing associations we work with place a strong emphasis on providing affordable, quality accommodation for people on low incomes, or with particular needs. We are currently looking for passionate Building Surveyor professionals who are keen to embark on a career with forward thinking, rapidly expanding housing associations based in the London area.
A range of surveying responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Delivering cost effective and efficient property management services including the management, design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of domestic properties
- Taking responsibility for the delivery and management of efficient and effective building surveying services that are value for money
- Carrying out pre and post inspections of vacant and occupied property to identify, quantify and resolve issues
- Managing and overseeing internal and external contractors to ensure work is being carried out to a high standard in line with policy and procedure
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work, obtaining accurate costings, planning maintenance programmes, administering contracts and report on building defects and service delivery issues
- Undertaking all compliance responsibilities in accordance with policy and procedures
- Providing high levels of customer service
Should you be interested in the above please call us on 0203 8000 888 or send your CV to email@example.com.