Care & Support Worker - £16,000 – Nottingham
Are you passionate about caring for others and promoting independence?
Do you enjoy working autonomously and have experience of supporting vulnerable adults?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Social Housing Recruitment are looking for a Care & Support Worker based west of Nottingham city centre. The organisation we have partnered with are a member of the G15 and play a crucial part in making our communities a better place to live.
Care & Support Worker responsibilities include:
- Providing support to vulnerable adults that feel isolated from their community.
- Promoting independence to customers aged 18+.
- Ensuring customer’s well-being is to the highest of standards.
The successful Care & Support Worker must possess:
- Experience working with vulnerable adults.
- Willingness to work flexibly to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- A driving license and vehicle to be able to travel independently.
- Knowledge of how care plans are created to achieve good support.
- Eagerness to learn new IT systems.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £16,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including in-house training, life assurance, pension, eye care scheme and discounts from high street names.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Care & Support Worker position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.