Social Housing Recruitment are proud to work with an innovative organisation with an exclusive opportunity for a Care Project Manager in the Social Housing sector. Our client is looking for an autonomous Project Manager with extensive Project Management experience to look after 7 care homes implementing a 5-10 years asset investment plan following CQC standards on a 6-month FTC. The organisation is very passionate about what they do caring about their city’s future.
The successful Care project Manager will work very autonomously however will directly report to the Head of Asset Management. The Care Project Manager will desirably hold enough Asset and Project Experience to hit the ground running and to make sure each property is compliant in relation to fire safety, Surveying, Planning, Budgeting and timescales hit without delay.
Care Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Working Autonomously to plan a 5-10-year asset investment plan
- Making sure all Buildings are compliant and up to company standard working to CQC standards
- Carry out miscellaneous property surveys, prepare schedules / specifications
- To have responsibility for 7 sites in Camden and West / South West of London
- Using a company provided phone and laptop, meeting deadlines and making sure all work is compliant and value for money
The successful Care Project Manager must possess:
- RICS / CIOB (desirable)
- Flexibility to work at various locations across the city, agile working.
- Extensive experience of project management
- Extensive knowledge of Assets and their condition
- Experience of working with care Homes is not essential but desirable
- A valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £39,217 + benefits. This is an urgent contract requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Care Project Manager 6-month position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.