Chief Executive Officer
Inspirational Chief Executive required to lead an ambitious and values driven personal safety charity.
Suzy Lamplugh Trust is the UK’s personal safety charity. Their vision is a society in which people are safer – and feel safer – from violence and aggression; they want people to be able to live life to the full and work towards this vision through:
- Awareness - Campaigning for issues around personal safety such as taxi and minicab safety
- Education - Training on workplace safety
- Support - They manage the National Stalking Helpline which supports thousands of victims of stalking each year
Suzy Lamplugh Trust are looking for a Chief Executive to join them at an exciting time in their growth who can lead and inspire the organisation as they continue to provide an invaluable service across the UK in personal safety.
The new CEO will be a senior leader of the highest calibre, ideally having worked in a charitable/non-for-profit environment with similar challenges. The successful applicant will provide strategic and operational leadership and be able to demonstrate outstanding management, communication skills and financial acumen.
Working with the Board of Trustees the Chief Executive will:
- Set the strategic direction of the Trust and lead the development and delivery of the resultant operational plans
- Provide strong, dynamic and accessible leadership to staff
- Oversee the financial management of the charity in order to ensure long term financial stability
- Act as an ambassador for the organisation ensuring a high profile and presence across the country
If you feel passionately about personal safety and want to play a leading role in shaping the future of Suzy Lamplugh Trust, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 10 January 2020
Interviews are planned from: 20 January 2020