Clerk of works – Kent – £35,000 - £44,000 + Car allowance
We have a great opportunity for a Clerk of Works to join a market leading provider within the social housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with have over 10,000 homes across Kent and are the largest independent social landlord in the UK. The organisation is still looking to expand further and build around 150 homes a year.
The successful Clerk of Works will be responsible for the delivery of quality of works on site for new developments and existing projects to ensure appropriate Fire Safety and Building Regulation compliance.
The Clerk of Work responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the progress and quality of works with contractors/consultants to ensure that targets and standards are met
- Delivering a full range of clerk of works services on relevant projects
- Producing reports on progress of projects/contracts, and quality on-site with a focus on fire safety
Essential requirements for the Clerk of Works:
- Demonstrable extensive experience of successfully ensuring quality of works within a housing or property-based portfolio
- Professional qualification in Clerk of Works role (eg ICWCI)
- Housing sector knowledge in relation to building and construction matters
- Knowledge of passive fire safety standards and methods
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of up to £44,000 as well as a generous car allowance. In addition, they will receive 28 days holiday, competitive matched pension, continuous personal development opportunities as well as a fantastic working environment.
If you are interested please contact Daisy McLachlan on 0203762273 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org