Communal Plant Manager – London – £50,000 - £54,000 - Permanent – Full Time
I am delighted to be working on a new exciting role as a Communal Plant Manager working for a renowned organisation in central London. The organisation has gone through a successful merger and the position has been newly created to align with the growth of the business. As a result, it is a great opportunity for someone to make the job their own.
The main purpose of the Communal Plant Manager role is to ensure that all mechanical installations within the housing stock are maintained to a high standard in accordance with good engineering practice to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
Communal Plant Manager responsibilities include:
- Preparing written reports on technical issues
- Managing contractor performance by analysing data
- Repairing and maintaining of all mechanical services in large scale housing stock
- Achieving full compliance with the statutory and regulatory frameworks
- Managing the repairs and maintenance of large complex contracts for the delivery of all types of mechanical installation
- Delivering major repairs and refurbishments to mechanical services
- Managing contractor performance
The successful Communal Plant Manager will possess:
- Graduate HND in Building Services, Engineering or a qualified Gas Safe Engineer (ACS Qualification), AGSM or IGEM accreditation
- Chartered Engineer or working towards IEng, CEng, MIET
- Educated to HNC level in an engineering discipline
In return the organisation has a salary set at between £50,000 and £55,000. This an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Communal Plant Manager position, please reply to us today to express your interest.