Compliance, Health and Safety Manager – Buckinghamshire - up to £57,000
This is a rare opening for a Compliance, Health and Safety Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting to the Head of Asset management you will have full responsibility for health and safety, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in an expanding and high preforming local organisation.
This position is based from their head office that is commutable from towns like Oxford, Leighton Buzzard, Luton and Hemel Hampstead. The role with only require a small amount of travel across their local property portfolio , the focus of the role is to develop the company’s safety strategy, to work closely with the management team and offer support for the direct labour force.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Managing health and safety across refurbishment and development projects
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing compliance across Gas, Water, Fire, Asbestos, Electrical and Lifts to name a key few
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification and Graduate membership of IOSH as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (other accredited IFE or FPA qualifications are acceptable)
- Understanding of offering guidance on fire safety and the requirements within a residential setting
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
In return, the company offer a fantastic benefits package with a basic salary of up to £57,000 bonus, 28 days leave (not including public holidays), Bonus Scheme, Health Care, exceptional pension scheme, allocated CPD and training budget, professional membership fees paid are just a few highlights.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01252 954 972