Compliance Manager - £34,000 - £41,000 + Package
I am currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join a market leading provider within the Social Housing industry. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office in London with travel across the regional property stock, managing their travel and diary autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio within a driven team. As the successful Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for leading contract managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health, Safety and Compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Experience managing compliance within a housing or property-based portfolio
- Knowledge of property related compliance across all major risk areas
- Ideally holding a Auditing qualification in ISO 14001, 9001 or OHSAS 18001
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing compliance across the portfolio
- Producing reports and issuing corrective actions
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Auditing and analysing a diverse operation across an interesting portfolio
In return, the successful Compliance Manager will receive a generous salary of between £35,000 - £42,000 plus an expansive package and generous annual leave arrangements and bonus scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 0203 8000 888 or email email@example.com to express your interest.