Construction Inspector - £42,000 - £47,000 – London – Permanent
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual seeking a new role. You will have the chance to work within a large and well-respected Housing Association. As the Construction Inspector you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around the London area.
Why this a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space with a fantastic reputation. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate with support from operational staff.
As a Construction Inspector Your responsibilities will include:
· Paying regular inspection visits to projects and properties as required
· To attend site progress meetings and report findings, ensuring that all reported issues are dealt with
· To attend site inspections, and accurately read plans, specifications and bills of quantities and advise on performance of specific materials
· Inspecting New Build Residential and refurbishment works
The ideal Construction Inspector will:
· Work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
· Preferably a member of either Institute of Clerk of Works, Construction Inspectors or equivalent (CIOB, RICS or CABE) or has relevant experience of Clerks of Works or Construction/Site Manager with reputable organisation
· Minimum HNC, HND, CIOB or equivalent in construction related subject or a strong trade background
· Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant Health and Safety experience
· Hold a valid Driving licence and access to their own private vehicle
In return, the successful Construction Inspector will be offered a salary of up to £46,000 with numerous benefits on top of this package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.