Construction Inspector- £43,000- £45,000.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual seeking a new role. You will have the chance to work within a large and well respected Housing Association. As the Construction Inspector you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around the London area.
Why this a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space with a fantastic reputation. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate with support from operational staff.
As a Construction Inspection Your responsibilities will include:
- Paying regular inspection visits to projects and properties as required
- Attending site progress meetings and report findings, ensuring that all reported issues are dealt with
- Attending site inspections, snagging and handovers of the works delivered through the regeneration and development programmes
- Monitoring the performance of contractors and consultants onsite
The ideal Construction Inspection will:
- Have the ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Have proven experience of inspecting construction works
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven time management and prioritisation skills
In return, the successful Construction Inspector will be offered a salary of up to £45,000.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.