Contract Manager for Estate Services – Near Chislehurst – 12 month FTC - £32,000 - £35,000 Pro rata + £1,300pa car allowance + excellent package
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Contract Manager for Estate Services working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Maintenance and Operational Services Team. Using your knowledge of the management of procured central contracts you will be required to ensure the highest possible value for money service is provided to the residents.
The successful Contract Manager for Estate Services will be the key link for ensuring systems and communication lines are in place between yourself and the neighbourhood management teams who will monitor the standard being delivered.
Contract Manager for Estate Services Responsibilities:
- Hold and chair regular contract meetings with the contractors
- Ensuring the highest level of service is maintained for the residents
- Performance manage the contractors, including the issuing of contract documents, valuations, variation orders and payment certificates
- Facilitate both public and commercial meetings as necessary; including some evenings and weekends
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable contract management experience including JCT and TPC, ideally gained within a social housing environment
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Experience creating, managing and producing reports from spreadsheets to input and retrieve data from computer management systems
- Experience of managing budgets
- Ideally you will possess a relevant building management qualification (HNC preferred) and a qualification in a project management discipline would also be desirable i.e. Prince 2.
- A full driving license and have access to a vehicle on a daily basis
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 Pro rata as well as an excellent package including a £1,300pa car allowance. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 8th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Contract Manager for Estate Services position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.