Contract Supervisor – up to £42,000 + Car Allowance
We are currently looking for a Contract Supervisor to join an award-winning housing association accredited with the Investors in People Award. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Maintenance Team Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team supporting the inhouse direct maintenance function, developing a positive safety culture and helping to develop and nurture the in-house team ensuring safe, quality homes.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- Experience delivering maintenance services within an estate, housing, maintenance services provider or private property provider.
- The ability to work collaboratively to ensure the delivery of in-house maintenance services in a customer focused environment.
- The ability to plan, manage and deliver results through an operational workforce to meet company objectives.
The successful Contract Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Working with the delivery team to review sub-contract resource within the designated region monitoring KPI’s, contractual obligations and all compliance matters.
- Responsible for managing contractors, sub-contractors and internal maintenance operatives in residents homes delivering maintenance works.
- Responsible for managing contract performance, performance failures, post inspections, dispute resolution, operational & financial matters, and identifying areas for improvement.
In return the successful Contract Supervisor will receive a starting salary of up to £42,000 plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid at HMRC rates, company bonus I.T equipment company pension scheme, incremental leave rising to 31days + BH and opportunity for internal promotion & development.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.