Customer Care Surveyor – £35,000 + Benefits – South West London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing housing at different levels of affordability for people living in London and the surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation within the Development Directorate. The successful Customer Care Surveyor will report into the Customer Care Manager to deliver customer care and technical support to services across the region prior to a property handover.
Customer Care Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Undertaking final inspections and signing off all newly developed homes before handover
- Leading on repairs to plan and log preoccupation surveys and home demonstrations
- Maintaining and logging data in relation to latent defects, repairs and warranty work
- Providing technical and admin support to the Customer Care team
The successful Customer Care Surveyor must possess:
- Knowledge of the development process
- Knowledge of construction law and defect liabilities
- Experience within a customer service focused environment
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £35,000 and on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Customer Care Surveyor position. Please contact Daisy on 02037622793, email email@example.com or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.