Customer Experience Officer – Epsom - £26,470 pro rata - 5 Month Contract
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer to work with an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
The Customer Experience Officer responsibilities include:
- Resolving queries from customers in relation to the Housing function e.g. nuisance reports, garage lets, enquiries and requested information.
- Delivering day to day services to customers and key stakeholders.
- Covering all tenure issues that may be presented either by telephone, website, live chat, email, letter or text.
- Resolving face to face queries where necessary.
The successful Customer Experience Officer must possess:
- Excellent and proven experience of customer care skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong verbal communication skills in relation to phone and written communication
- Experience in a housing environment (desirable)
- Qualification in Customer Services (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability on the 22nd of January with the opportunity to start as soon as possible.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Customer Experience Officer position with a charitable organisation. Please contact Daisy on 02037622793, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Social Housing Recruitment on 0203 8000 888 to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.