Customer Service Repairs Officer– Ewell - £26,000
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Officer to work in the repairs department for an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and are making a positive difference to the local community.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- This organisation has an open-planned office with a diverse and inclusive work force who are collaborative and warm.
The Customer Service Repairs Officer responsibilities include:
- Scheduling repairs and maintenance contractors’ appointments to carry out allocated tasks within the time restrictions that have been agreed with residents.
- Building relationships with contractors and resolve any queries they may have over the phone or via email.
- Taking calls from residents to diagnose repairs and provide residents with advice and guidance and escalate issues as necessary to supervisors.
- To ensure this organisation’s text messaging system is being used for appointment reminders and customer surveys.
The successful Customer Service Repairs Officer must possess:
- Excellent and proven experience of customer care skills
- Strong verbal communication skills in relation to phone and written communication
- Experience working in the repair’s division of a property organisation (desirable)
- Qualification in Customer Services (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement as we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Customer Service Repairs Officer position with a charitable organisation. Please contact Becky Joiner on 01252 954 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.