We have a new, fantastic opportunity at a dynamic, highly distinctive and independent regional housing group. As Development Director you would take the lead for the development of new housing within the Greater Manchester region, working closely with the directing team to ensure the development programme is delivered on time, and within budgetary constraints.
This new role will offer the successful Development Director a chance to work with the Chief executive to identify opportunities for new initiatives with Local Authorities, Voluntary and Care Agencies, Developers and Professional Advisors. A Development Director would need to build successful relationships with developers, housebuilders, local authorities, voluntary sector, the HCA, the Greater Manchester Providers group and existing and potential customers.
Development Director responsibilities include:
- Lead management of the HCA programme including: Oversight of regulatory and standards compliance, HCA liaison, delivery, and use of funding including RCGF.
- Ensuring delivery of business plan targets and the management of robust and efficient systems and procedures.
- Providing support in all areas of corporate management, contributing to the overall formulation of policy and direction
To be considered, the successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally, a relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a development team
- Knowledge and experience of IT software, including specialist development and project management systems.
- The ability to work well within a small team.
- A collaborative leadership style that fosters teamwork and enhances organisational effectiveness.
- Experience of leading a residential development programme.
The successful candidate will receive, in return, a salary of circa £60k. This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.