Social Housing Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading Housing Association in the Midlands, looking to source an experienced Development Manager to work with them on a Permanent basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Seeking out new business opportunities to meet the company’s growth objectives
- Seeking to promote the development of housing development schemes
- Considering and appraising development schemes, in line with the groups strategy and financial parameters
- Negotiating and agreeing terms with developers and landowners
- Ensuing development schemes are delivered on-time and on-budget
The ideal Development Manager will possess significant experience within the Public sector with Housing Associations or local authority’s.
Essential requirements include:
- Having a successful track record in development, construction or property
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory framework relevant to the development and construction sectors
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of identifying and delivering a wide range of development opportunities
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of effective working with customers and a wide variety of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity! If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.