Development Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits Package – London
A unique newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of a Development Manager within a leading provider of housing.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Development and working closely with the Development team you will benefit from significant exposure working with a fast paced and dynamic senior leadership team. In this role you will have the ability to be a part of ambitious plan to deliver 1,000 new homes inside and outside of London.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Development professional to work for a business with a social heart and commercial focus. Within the Development directorate you can expect to be surrounded by passionate professionals that embrace a dynamic, collaborative culture, embodied by a solution focused approach.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to join a resilient association with a solid development foundation
- As it is newly created, the role comes with autonomy and the incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organization, reporting directly into the Head of Asset
- You will be part of an ambitions but development pipeline that will be delivering 1,000 homes per year
As the Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for activities that support the delivery of the Growth & Investment Strategy, Strategic Asset Management Strategy and Stock Rationalisation Strategy
- Maintaining the strong relationships, the business holds within developers and local authorities as well as forging your own new relations
- Responsible for activities that contribute to the identification, successful planning and procurement of complex and significant asset development projects, ensuring preconstruction workstreams are delivered on time, budget and meet the Associations quality standards
The successful Development Manager will:
- Experience of procuring consultants, contractors, developers and operating various contractual models such as Design & Build, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Extensive experience of large-scale residential property development projects, leading and working with multi-disciplinary teams for a Housing Association, Developer, Housebuilder, Investor or similar.
- Possess the ability to develop excellent relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders
In return, the successful Development Manager will be offered a salary from £60,000 depending on experience. 28 days leave per year plus bank holidays on top, matched pension scheme of up to 12%, development and training opportunities as well as a host of well-being and corporate benefits.