Senior Development Manager – £70,000 +Benefits – Central London
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing accommodation for those with support needs covering the UK. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation.
The successful Senior Development Manager will need to have extensive experience of sourcing profitable new business, and developing product range, by both direct sole investment, and working in partnership with private and public sector partners.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to assist the Head of New Business in delivering the development programme.
Senior Development Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams to manage new business from inception through acquisition to securing planning permission
- Working collaboratively with external partners and set up joint ventures and other formal partnership structures to deliver aligned interests and objectives
- Making recommendations about new opportunities, and produce comprehensive briefing materials, reports, risk analyses and presentations to aid good decision-making
- Setting up and lead project teams and hubs to develop and deliver new opportunities
The successful Development Manager must possess:
- A full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
- An understanding of social housing including local and national housing and planning policies and plans
- An understanding of residential development economics, financial viability, and valuation
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining professional networks and relationships
- Experience in project management, multi-disciplinary team working, and managing professional teams
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £70,000 on top of this you will receive a
fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Development Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.