Development Project Manager – £50,000 – Buckinghamshire
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Development Project Manager to work with a high performing, Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we have partnered with are a leading provider in the area and have a healthy pipeline of development projects.
The successful Development Manager will need to have experience of delivering a range of housing developments from inception/feasibility stage to delivery.
This is a fantastic chance to work with an organisation who care about providing high quality homes to their customers. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to assist the Head of Property and development team.
Why this is a great opportunity?
- You will be part of a development pipeline with a stable, financially resourced and dynamic Property and Development team working on various projects at different stages.
- Working for a charity focused organisation that change people’s lives and their life chances through their development schemes.
Working on a varied development pipeline which provide a good balance of demanding and exciting work.
Development Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing mixed tenure housing projects from inception to completion ensuring on time delivery, within budget and to a high quality.
- Managing and monitoring the project team including consultants, valuers, contractors and developers.
- Monitoring and ensuring completion of schemes and targets and report on progress.
- Motivating and inspiring tenants in order to maximise their input of the design of new homes and create a real buy-in with the communities and their ownership of the developments.
The successful Development Project Manager must possess:
- A track record of delivering mixed tenure housing developments in either the private or affordable housing sector.
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, consultants and contractors to ensure project objectives are delivered.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility, financial or option appraisals and managing project risk.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including negotiating, consulting, influencing and motivating.
- Experience or extensive knowledge of contract law.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £50,000. On top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance up to 26 days, flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and free eye tests.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Development Project Manager position in Social Housing, please contact me on 01252 954 978 or firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.