Development Manager – Peterborough – up to £58,000 dependent upon skills
We have a brilliant new role as a Development Manager working with an exciting, renowned organisation in social housing and construction with ambitious plans to grow their development programme over the coming years. The successful Development Manager will be a gifted communicator with exceptional project management skills, used to covering schemes from inception to completion.
With direction from the Senior Development Manager & the Executive Director the successful Development Manager will work towards the Development and Sales in the generation and delivery of a wide range of projects to deliver new housing in an expanding geographical area.
Development Manager responsibilities include:
- Seeking, negotiating and securing land, leading on section 106 opportunities
- Managing refurbishment, regeneration and other development projects for the company in accordance within the Growth Strategy and Business Plan objectives
- Assessing development opportunities, including options for tenure mix, design, grant funding, use and partnership working to optimise the benefits
- Developing and maintaining relationships with land owners, developers, grant providers and other external stakeholders, to raise the profile of the company in the development process
- Project managing schemes following project approval through to completion. Appoint and manage consultant team accordingly
The successful candidate will possess:
- An impressive track record in securing land and build contracts/development opportunities whilst being adept at assessing financial viability and risk associated with proposals for new projects
- Knowledge of development/planning processes and experience in delivering quality affordable housing schemes
- Experience of working with BME communities and extra care
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally and the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £58,000. This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Development Manager position, please reply to us today to express your interest.