Development Programme Manager- £58,000- Relocation package available.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual seeking a new role. You will have the chance to work within a large and well-respected Housing Association. As the Development Programme Manager, you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around Peterborough.
Why this a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation well respected in its space with a fantastic reputation. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team in a supportive environment. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate with support from operational staff.
As the Development Programme Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the business support function for Development & sales department and monitor the progress of development programmes
- Being responsible for managing the proval/sequel appraisal and cashflow system
- Being the first point of contact for the combined authority, HCA and other external bodies relation to programme delivery
- Ensuring that systems are in place and being followed to record and evidence that the activities of team are compliant in regards to governance and audit requirements
- Managing and allocating the development admin resource
The ideal Development Programme Manager will:
- Have experience of database management and leading on process change/improvement
- Have experience of managing and monitoring performance against KPIs
- Have financial knowledge and experience to allow effective monitoring of expenditure against budget and to flag any inconsistencies
- Be able to demonstrate first class people and organisational skills
In return, the successful Development Programme Manager will be offered a salary of up to £58,000 plus benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.