Development Project Manager - £45,000 – Buckinghamshire
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Development Manager to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are a successful, award winning, community-based housing association.
The successful Development Project Manager will need to have extensive experience of managing a portfolio of projects from inception to completion and assessing new business opportunities.
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career whilst having a focal impact on the organisation. Our client is keen to get someone on board that can hit the ground running and be able to assist the Senior Development Manager in delivering the development programme.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The role has direct access to all key stakeholders within the organisation, reporting directly into the Senior Development Manager.
- You will be a part of an ambitious team, with the chance to mentor, influence and motivate project teams to deliver projects to a high standard, within a budget and timescale.
- You will be going into an organisation with a number of live and exciting projects and be supported by a strong reputation within the local area, allowing you an advantage when securing future developments.
Development Manager responsibilities include:
- Delivering mixed tenure housing developments both in private and affordable housing from inception to completion.
- Maintaining and Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure detailed plans with consultants and developers to undertake financial and risk appraisal schemes.
- Responsible for activities that contribute to the identification, successful planning and procurement of Contractors and Consultants, ensuring that preconstruction workstreams are delivered on time, budget and meet the Associations quality standards.
The successful Development Project Manager must possess:
- Experience of delivering mixed tenure housing developments from inception to completion either in private or affordable housing sector
- A degree or professional qualification in an appropriate subject such as Project management, building, construction management, surveying or planning.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines and targets.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £45,000 and on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including excellent annual leave allowance up to 26 days and flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, employee well-being, mileage, occupational health, etc.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming 2 weeks.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Development Project Manager position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest.