Social Housing Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Disrepair Surveyor to work with a high performing Housing Association in the Social Housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the leading organisations providing high level services to thousands of customers across the UK. As a market leader this organisation prides itself on making sure their workforce is highly skilled and developed throughout their time with them and progression routes are readily available.
The successful Disrepair Surveyor will join the Direct Maintenance team managing a range of disrepairs and complex complaints cases, preparing reports and specifications, managing external contractors to deliver site specific works. You will also liaise with an in-house legal team to resolve cases within the organisations Housing Portfolio.
Disrepair Surveyor Responsibilities include:
- Managing complex disrepair cases in Social Housing
- Using your knowledge of contract law and outstanding knowledge of standard form contracts to resolve issues and complaints raised by tenants
- Successfully liaising with a wide range of key external stakeholders
- Working alongside and liaising with external contractors
The successful Disrepair Surveyor must possess:
- Excellent Building Surveying skills and understanding of construction methods
- Social Housing and Managing Disrepair Cases experienced
- A relevant technical qualification
- Access to their own private vehicle and full UK driving license
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £41,000 - £45,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including a £1,300 car allowance.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Surveyor position in Social Housing, please reply to us today to express your interest today.