Electrical Engineer – Near Chislehurst or Forest Gate - £36,000 - £39,000 + £1,300pa car allowance + excellent package
We have a brilliant opportunity for an Electrical Engineer working with an exciting, renowned and high performing organisation in Social Housing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Building Services team where you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the mechanical and electrical servicing contracts through external contractors and designing/ preparing specifications for replacement installations.
The successful Electrical Engineer will manage the contracts of the external contractors and actively assist in the contract management processes to engage and carry out the various contracts. You will support in the monitoring of these contracts, identify issues and action remedial measures to ensure high level contract compliance and resident satisfaction.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing the delivery of the mechanical and electrical servicing contracts
- Actively assist in the contract management processes to engage and carry out the various contracts
- Manage the contracts of the external contractors
- Identify issues and action remedial measures to ensure high level contract compliance and resident satisfaction
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience within a consultancy service with a broad understanding of design and regulations including energy management for compliance with current requirements
- Expert knowledge in the servicing, repair and replacement of electrical installations
- A relevant building services mechanical qualification to a minimum HNC level or equivalent
- You will need a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle on a daily basis
- Experience inputting and retrieving data from computer management systems
In return, the successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £36,000 - £39,000 as well as an excellent package including a £1,300pa car allowance. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability from the week commencing 8th October 2018.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Electrical Engineer position in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest.