Estates Manager to join a well-established educational organisation based in Swansea.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within a truly multidisciplined organisation and complex site portfolio to manage. As the Estates Manager you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Facilities Management.
As the Estates Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the operational management and development of the organisations Estate team to include the caretakers, maintenance team, goods inward clerk and cleaning supervisors
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of an Estates Management Information System consistent with current best practice, including the monitoring and reporting of Estates performance indicators with recommendations for improvement.
- Plan and organise minor building works, reactive and planned maintenance for all the organisations sites, and be responsible for overseeing and managing specific estates projects as they arise, ensuring projects are completed to time.
- Ensure compliance with the organisations Energy & Water Management Policy and other estates related sustainability policies.
The ideal Estates Manager will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate with Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- A BIFM membership or are in the process of getting one / is able to secure one
- 3 years’ experience within a large multi-disciplined organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Education, Local Authority, Education, Consultancy)
- Previous experience of working within Estates and Facilities Management role including managing minor capital works from start to finish.
- Senior level understanding of CDM regulations, property management and maintenance. A sound knowledge of health and safety regulations as they relate to premises and buildings.
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Estates Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.