Estates Services Supervisor - £30,000 – Central London – 12-month FTC
Social Housing Recruitment are excited to work with a trusted client of ours who are one of the highest performing Housing Associations in the City. Founded over 50 years ago this Housing Association operate across many London boroughs in the South and are exceedingly good at providing high level services to their clients and customers alike.
Their progressive style as an organisation allows ample progression routes for each employee, they know they are only as good as their employees, as a result everyone is respected and greatly valued.
The successful Estates Services Supervisor will support the Estates Services Manager to deliver a dependable, steadfast and receptive customer focused service for the organisation’s inhabitants and properties. Working as part of the wider Neighbourhood Team you will be focussed on numerous types of works as described below.
Estates Services Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering high levels of customer service inspecting communal areas to monitor compliance aligned with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Managing estate services contracts to ensure customer expectations are met and any issues rectified in a timely manner
- Supervising the estate services bulk refuse and window cleaning operatives
- Addressing community safety issues to improve customer satisfaction
The successful Estate Services Supervisor must possess:
- A strong understanding of estate Management and monitoring risk with H&S compliance and environmental services
- Experience of monitoring and contract management service contracts
- A high level of communication skills with a variety of people
- In depth experience of customer service in relation to front line service
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £30,000 + benefits. This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming week.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting Estates Services Supervisor in Social Housing with a Leading Housing Association, please reply to us today to express your interest today.