Part time Fire Risk Assessor –Social Housing - £40k to £43k + package - Pro Rata - South of England (field based) – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Fire Risk Assessor looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Part Time Fire Risk Assessor to join a prestigious social housing organisation covering sites across the south of the England. Reporting directly to the Asset Assurance Manager, the successful Fire Risk Assessor will play a key part in carrying out fire risk assessments on a multi-site basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
As the Fire Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting fire risk assessments
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the development team to conduct new build fire risk assessments
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will:
- Hold IFE Membership or equivalent
- Have a NEBOSH fire certificate - desirable but not essential
- Possess demonstrable experience of conducting fire risk assessments
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own useable vehicle
** Please note this is a part time role working 17.5 hours per week **
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be offered a salary between £40k to £43k - pro rata - plus expenses, pension, 26 days leave + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata).
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to R.email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role