Fire Safety Advisor professionals wanted - Central London - £50,000 - £55,000
***Please Note*** This is not currently a live role, but we are looking for expressions of interests as we anticipate such a role to become live in the very near future.
Social Housing Recruitment are the market leading recruitment specialists within the Social Housing sector, working with a number of award-winning Housing Associations. We have a committed team of specialised permanent and contract consultants who are all dedicated to guiding you through the process from 1st stage consultations right through to the following years in the new role as we have a true passion for the positive impact you will have on those supported by the UK’s housing associations.
We are currently looking for passionate Fire Safety Advisor professionals who are keen to embark on a career with forward thinking, rapidly expanding Housing Associations based in Central London.
A range of Fire Safety Advisor responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of all Fire Safety remedial works arising from a programme of fire risk assessments
- Carrying our Fire risk assessments
- Improving Fire Safety compliance and implementing any new legislation, building recommendations and good practise
- Developing and delivering Health and Safety, Fire Safety and induction training
- Providing expert technical Fire Safety advice for new development projects and within residential areas of property portfolio
In order to be considered for this, the successful Fire Safety Advisor will possess:
- Knowledge and experience of managing Fire Safety works across domestic housing stock
- Experience of contract and budget management of works valued in excess of £500k per annum
- A valid UK driving license with access to their own vehicle
Membership to the IFE or a similar Fire Safety body at graduate status (GFireE) or higher is of high interest.
Please note that this advert is not related to one live vacancy, however, is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Housing Manager we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within you network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates possessing working experience within Social Housing. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.
Should you be interested in the above please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org